#LiveFree with the Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Pack !

Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Pack, Face Pack

   Summer is in full swing and for people with oily skin,breakouts and pimples can be a major cause for concern. After a heavy duty makeup day or after an improper skincare week, when your skin screams for something natural to clear all the impurities, there fits perfectly, this Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Pack.
  So to help you combat the issue of pimples and acne I want to share my review of the Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Pack. I have used the mask a couple of times myself and will be sharing my thoughts on the same today, specifically for all the oily and acne prone girls. 
 The first time I ever used the Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Pack was on a friend's recommendation. I had  this major fashion event, that I was to host and needed my skin to be squeaky clean, minus any minor breakouts and given my hectic lifestyle, I was so strapped for time that I didn't have the chance to even head to the parlour for a facial, that's the time this neem pack really came to the rescue. As no amount of makeup, can substitute good skin, so before I went in for my make up for the event, I managed to get my skin feeling so clean and clear using this face pack.
Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Pack, Face Pack

What the product does for your skin?
   Himalaya’s Purifying Neem Pack is a purifying mask that brings together the goodness of Neem, Fuller’s Earth and Turmeric that work together to regulate excess oil secretion, clean clogged pores and prevents the recurrence of pimples. It rejuvenates and firms up the skin,imparts natural glow and improves skin texture.

Key Ingredients:
Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Pack, Face Pack
Usage : Cleanse the face and neck. Apply Purifying Neem Pack evenly all over the face and neck, avoiding the area around the eyes and mouth. Let the mask dry for 10-15 minutes and remove with a wet sponge or towel. Rinse with cool water. For optimal results, use once a week.
My Experience : This neem mask has a dark green color that turns light green after drying. It has a perfect consistency which is neither very thick nor runny and spreads easily onto skin. It has a grainy texture, due to the mixture of fuller’s earth and dry neem leaves. There are tiny scrubbing particles are present in this moderately thick smooth and muddy green face pack. It has a mild neem fragrance that goes off after some time. I have been using this mask religiously for last one month. Neem & Fuller’s earth are its key ingredients which are highly effective for preventing breakouts. 
Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Pack, Face Pack
  I prefer to apply any masks on damp face rather than dry skin. So after cleansing my face, I simply apply the face pack evenly onto my face and leave it on for around 10 minutes. For the first 2 minutes it gives a mild tingling sensation but later it disappears. I leave it on till the time it becomes dry and then wash it off. Drying times depends upon how thick or thin layer is applied. It comes off very easily. I usually splash water on my face and then massage gently for 1-2 minutes as the grainy particles, act as a scrub and help to exfoliate skin. Be gentle while exfoliating skin as this mask is bit harsh.
Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Pack, Face Pack


   It exfoliates skin very well and removes dirt & impurities and makes my skin clean & clear. It reduces oil and tightens open pores and skin feel soft and supple. After rinsing this mask my facial skin feels slightly dry so I use moisturizer and massage for 2 minutes. I must say it is an ideal face mask for oily to combination skin. It is affordable and its travel friendly packaging makes this mask a must have product in skin care. I strongly recommend this mask to calm down problematic skin and to welcome the summer season,I will definitely buy this mask again.

Pros of the Himalaya Neem Face Pack

Cons of the Himalaya Neem Face Pack

  All in all, this product helps keep spots at bay and while it doesn't completely remove existing spots, I love the fact that it prevents them from turning into huge ugly ones whilst treating it. I credit this to the antibacterial properties found in neem leaves. Since I have normal to combination skin, I use it once in three weeks or sometimes even less, if I don’t break out. But since right now we are bang in summers I may use it a little more often.

Recommendation about this product: 
  I would definitely recommend this product to all the ladies, who are fed up with oily skin and pimples which appear on their face because of the excessive oil. The face pack lends a glow to your your face and will makes it visibly smoother. The pimples on your face start shrinking after one application only. So, give this product a try and control your acne’s and pimples on your face.
Personally,it acts like my own home facial, that helps me save time and avoid expensive & time-consuming parlour visits and get's my skin clean & clear and totally party ready.
  I pretty much like this super cleansing face pack for the price it comes and for the worth it delivers! Face pack starters must grab at least a single pack of this product, however if you have really dry skin, this might leave your skin stretchy(that can be fixed with a rich moisturizer though!).

Also watch the Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Pack TVC !




  Keep updated with Himalaya Herbals on their Website, Facebook and Twitter.

   Have you tried the #HimalayaHerbals #PurifyingNeemPack yet? What are your thoughts on it?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,